Monday, March 7, 2016

Roommate finder

12:43 AM

Hi friend I am living in Bloomington from two year I take house for rent so we live there two person only. So I am seeking roommate who can live with us the rent of the house is very low and very suitable for everyone. The house is very piece full. Have garden and room is very spacious. I like to live in this rental house for more year. Before two roommate was lived with us but thy got promotion so that is why thy leave this room. If anyone interested then please message me on my google plus account I will contact with you soon.

Roommate finder

Roommate finder

Roommate finder

Roommate finder

My Google ;plus account:: plus.google

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

© 2013 Free Ad Place. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top