Friday, February 26, 2016

Realtor

8:27 PM

Cooper

Hi I am cooper if you are looking for new home or old home and you do not have more time to investigation and getting with honest way so do not worry just hire me I will coop up your work with you with good way as well as we are also selling home and purchasing home also any type of help you need I will give you do hesitate

I am open minded and free have good experience about selling property and and buy I deal with many customer from past and now ALSO DOING this job with good way.

My address

260 Lakeshore Rd E,Oakville, ON L6J 1P1

Mobile number: (905) 844-5000

Email :email address



Cory Curtis Kierstead

Hi I am Cory Curtis Kierstead. I am looking for new home. Any person who is selling and want to purchase can contact with me without any problem. I sale the property home land building farm with good price. My commission will be reasonable for everyone. I have good experience in selling property and purchasing with less price or also available in loan if you are interested then do not Hesitate just contact with me 


Address 

56 Berkeley StreetToronto, ON M5A2W6

Mobile number : 4162202935


Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

© 2013 Free Ad Place. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top